Meet our highly qualified attorneys, financial and mental health professionals, judges and court personnel – all dedicated to families involved in Ohio divorces. These professionals can help you before, during and after your divorce is final. They can even help with issues like child support, spousal support or custody issues that arise after the divorce. From the FIND A PROFESSIONAL page, click on a photo to see more information about each. You can also click on the Select Category box to narrow your search for a specialty. Want to find someone close to you? Enter a zip code or city or even a phone area code in the Search box and then press the magnifying glass.

Photo of John Sayre

John Sayre

Attorney Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper (NGC)
Work 25 West Prospect Avenue Suite 1400 Cleveland OH 44115 Work Phone: 216.621.7227 Website:


John graduated from DePauw University in 1972 (B.A. cum laude), from Indiana University in 1974 (M.A.), and from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in 1977 J.D.). John is a member of the American Bar Association (Litigation Section), the Ohio State Bar Association (Litigation Section), and the Cleveland Bar Association (Commercial and Bankruptcy Law Sections), and is licensed to practice in all Ohio State and Federal courts.

John is a partner in the firm of Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC, and in addition to having an active family law practice, has had extensive trial experience in commercial and insurance defense matters, handles real estate transactions, and represents creditors in bankruptcy matters. John currently is Secretary for the Center for Principled Family Advocacy and is a member of the Collaborative Practice Group. He is dedicated to helping families create a life with dignity after divorce.

These professionals can help you and your spouse choose a guided, proven and court-approved method for ending your marriage and settling parenting issues. Aside from lowering costs, a non-litigation approach is more likely to produce a more livable future for you and your separated family.