General Membership meeting via Zoom and CLE opportunity
Strategic Ways to Tackle Financial Issues in Divorce to Find Resolutions
Presented by Debora Venzor, Financial Advisor at UBS Financial Services, Inc. and Sean Saari, CPA/ABV, CVA, MBA at Marcum LLP
• Certified Divorce Financial Analysts.
1. What is a CDFA?
2. How can a CDFA help in the divorce process?
3. What pitfalls should be avoided and what questions should be asked?
4. What are tax consequences to consider?
• Business Valuation/Buyout Questions.
1. How is a buyout of a business ownership interest best handled?
2. How can a buyout be structured and funded?
3. How to bridge an impasse in settlement?
4. Impact of COVID-19 on valuations and buyouts.
• Income Determination Questions.
1. How can business income be determined for support purposes?
2. How to bridge an impasse on the determination of income?
3. Impact of COVID-19 on income determination.
• Discussion and/or Q&A on current issues and potential resolutions.
Please RSVP on the website at https://famad.com/ohio-divorce-event-calendar/. A Zoom invite will then be sent to you on the day of the event. See you there!